Skip to main content

Secret of Staying MOTIVATED

Secret of Staying MOTIVATED



One day a student asked a question to monk, The Question is, 'that in today's generation people think that SADHUS, SAINTS, are fraud, but sir what my question is still you manage to motivate thousands and crores of people worldwide, what keeps you motivated?



 The monk impressed with question and smiled, and said "Do you find me as fraud? Student said Not at all sir! The monk laughed and said i am a simple small person, in Sanskrit there is verse which says, mukam karoti vachalam it means even a dumb man can speak, panghum lagayate girim, even a lame man can cross the mountain yat kripa tam aham vande it means it is the grace of Shri Guru and God. 

That one can do what we are doing and therefore if u ask me what is my motivation to keep going. I don't even think that I am inspiring millions or crores as u said, people are watching and people are hearing its not my knowledge it is the knowledge coming from god it is the knowledge coming from my guru and so many other monks in the monastery from whom I learn. I simply act as a microphone.

A microphone simply amplifies the voice of a speaker, So if there is something that's motivating people, Its not me its the knowledge and the power of that grace. That is behind me,which is unseen to your eyes,You can't see that but that's the life that live.When you don't see me on screens.I am in a monastery, in a small little room. 

Every morning practising my spiritual sadhana every morning connecting to God through the chanting of holy names.

 Every morning, I sit and listen to the other monks, I am not only speaking  I sit there, I hear others, I learn from them, i am tremendously inspired by Srilla Prabhupad,his life i am tremendously inspired by his examples and my guru who tirelessly keeps on going and serving. 

If there is anything that motivates me its my chanting, its my hearing, and company of my Guru, and other like minded monks, that's what keeps me going. so,if you have that company you will also be able to do. Thank you very much.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beware of FAKE date sheet of CBSE breing circulated

Claim - A Whatsapp forward claiming to be Date Sheet of #CBSE Board examination for Class 10th & 12th. #PIBFactCheck : #Fake forwards. Union HRD Minister @DrRPNishank will be releasing the date sheet for the same at 5 pm today.

Message circulating on Social Media with an image, of a woman riding a bicycle with a baby on her back, attributing to Migrant situation in the country.

Claim: Message circulating on Social Media with an image, of a woman riding a bicycle with a baby on her back, attributing to Migrant situation in the country. PIBFactCheck : Fake . The image is old and NOT from India. Beware of Old images & videos being shared out of context. Beware of Old images

रेलवे ने आइसोलेशन वार्ड वाली पहली ट्रेन को दिल्ली सरकार को सौंप दिया है

रेलवे ने आइसोलेशन वार्ड वाली पहली ट्रेन को दिल्ली सरकार को सौंप दिया है। इस ट्रेन को कोरोना से प्रभावित मरीजो के इलाज के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाएगा। भारतीय रेल अपनी सभी प्रकार की सेवाओं द्वारा कोरोना से लड़ाई में देशवासियों के साथ है। देखिए इस आइसोलेशन ट्रेन में क्या सुविधाएँ है